UI Developer (Mid-to-senior)
OPES Software is actively looking for candidates with a dynamic and positive attitude to join our team. We are looking for a UI Developer (Mid to Senior) with minimum 3-5 Years of experience.
- Skills and experience on Typescript development
- Skills and knowledge of web browser DOM
- Skills and experience on UI Frameworks based on Node JS as Angular, VUE or React (Desired)
- Knowledge and experience on native CSS or CSS preprocessors.
- Knowledge of HTML 5 client storing objects and database.
- Desired knowledge of MUI Framework
- Knowledge of web socket or alternatives.
UX and coding standard
- Experience and skills on developing responsive applications and web pages.
- Experience on automatic testing for UI Development
- Willingness to undertake technical challenges and technology changes.
- Experience and willingness to build the code documentation (code comments, testing cases and structured documentation)
- Knowledge on design tools as XD, Figma or Sketch
Everyone on the OPES team plays an equal role. My role is to create the wave and everyone on our team keeps the wave going.