Anti-Money Laundering Screening Solution For Enhanced Checks and Compliance!
The FIRE-i Solution allows Banks and Financial institutions to maintain their compliance obligations to the local and international regulations, against current and prospective risks that could arise from money laundry and terrorism funding activities.
The easy to use solution allows its user to search Millions of records coming from hundred’s of international lists, PEP Lists, Blacklists and local Government lists.
The main purposed of FIRE-i is to check if a client is blacklisted on any international or local list. The system will help the user to identify on which list an individual or entity is listed and generate report about them .
The system also:
- Let the user extract data in an Excel format so that it can be formatted for management reporting.
- Filter what data needs to be extracted.
- Also, the system has a mechanism to frequently update the lists for better accurate data.
- Send notifications.
Why OPES FIRE-i?
- Access to 100+ Global Sanctions and Enforcement List – Aggregation of the most important sanction lists around the world; OFAC, EU, UN, FBI, CIA, etc. In addition to over 1,000 enforcement lists and court filings worldwide.
- Access to Global PEP List (Foreign Officials) – 1+ Million Profiles of Politically Exposed Persons, their immediate family members and close associates.
- Access Global Adverse Media List – Aggregation of information from over 20,000 newspapers and magazines, leaks in multiple languages.
- Unlimited client checks using 100+ Global Sanctions and Enforcement Lists
- Batch/Bulk Search to client’s existing Database against all local and international lists.
- A detailed and Advanced screening process with matches and Scoring system
- Role based access system – Provide your users with the proper access to information they need
- Ability to request an Enhanced due diligence process for a specific match
- System availability as SaaS or on premise.
- And many more technical and business features…
How Does it Work?
FIRE-i allows for detailed reporting of matches, including the core reason for the match, based on primary data and specific scoring system. Once the screening process has been completed, results of underlying searched names are documented and provided in an easy to read electronic printable report as per the Positively selected searched results by the user.
FIRE-i is a smart tool designed to assist the busy Compliance Professional by ensuring the screening process is managed both at the time of take on as well as during the ongoing process.