Empowering you to manage diverse portfolios with ease and confidence
Request a Demo
Unibanx is the central analysis and decision-making platform for asset managers, fund managers, and wealth managers. Designed to enhance your service offerings and mitigate operational risks, the Unibanx solution provides mission-critical modules, supports a wide range of asset classes and a seamless integration of your front, middle and back office workflows.
When time mattersIn today’s financial markets, time is in short supply and what little time you have should be spent generating alpha for your clients and focusing on your growth objectives.
Our single platform solution provides you the right tools in just a few clicks of the mouse, freeing you from the many time-consuming tasks of manual work-arounds and complex error-prone spreadsheets.
Features and Benefits
Gain a Competitive Advantage with our Sophisticated Tools
- Portfolio Simulation, Management and Valuation
- Performance Measurement
- Realized and Unrealized P&L
- Model Portfolio Design
- Benchmark Comparisons
- Client Management
- Fund Management
- Financial Instrument Management
- Operational Controls
- Investment Accounting
CORE BANKING AUTOMATION
Unibanx is a complete software solution for the automated processing of the operational and supervisory requirements of a banking institution. Unibanx supports an unlimited number of customer account types, each with its own compliance and risk parameters and constraint enforcement. All communication with customers are tracked in a built -in CRM, which accesses a repository of all underlying customer documentation.
- An unlimited number of cash accounts in all currencies.
- A flexible payment processing module, to automate the handling of incoming payments (electronic,cheques, drafts, credit card) and outgoing transfers (electronic).
- Treasury Management: the management of bank assets and the support of treasury operations.
- A sophisticated fee module, for the bank to define all the methods and arrangements through which revenues are accrued.
- Flexibility in the types of credit extended, with complete tracking of maturities, drawdowns, interest payments and loan projections – this includes guarantees and other collateral, term loans and call deposits.
- The processing of repos and reverse repos.
- Certificates of Participation and Notes.